Two great companies in Australia are in need of Vietnamese Speakers to join their team. Candidates who can speak fluently in Vietnamese, English and Chinese are highly preferred. You can freely send your application and have a good luck.
You might also like: 2016 New Zealand Working Holiday Visa Application for Vietnamese Nationals
The Star Entertainment Group
Ensure that the guests have a memorable experience from the moment they arrive at The Star, all the way through to their departure. Our five-star guest service and world-class facilities are what set us apart. This is the perfect environment to build up your skills in the Gaming industry, we will provide you with all the necessary training.
A day in the life of a Gaming Services Host
- Greet guests as they enter the Main Gaming Floor and Private Gaming Areas, ensuring they receive a five-star experience on each occasion
- Promote membership sign-ups to our loyalty program, Absolute Rewards
- Maintain good knowledge of The Star property, whilst actively promoting all that The Star has on offer
- Assist guests with gaming machine and table game offerings, including tournaments, promotions and location of games
- Respond to queries and complaints in a timely, courteous and discreet manner
- Demonstrate The Star’s values and commitment to five-star guest service
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience
- Passionate about delivering amazing guest experiences
- Previous experience in a customer facing hospitality role
- Polished presentation
- Vietnamese language skills highly regarded
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotating roster, including weekends and holidays
- 18 years of age or older
- Full working rights (Australian/New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency status)
How will I be rewarded?
- Free meals
- Free light rail travel and discounted parking options
- Uniforms supplied and laundered
- Discounts across our luxury hotels, bars and restaurants
- Additional team member offers and discounts at our sister properties and partners
If you have a passion for being with people, a track record for excellent guest service and meet all of the essential job requirements then be sure to apply today.Apply Now
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
This role will give you a great foundation in your professional development, gaining lifelong knowledge from a broad network of highly trained mentors and advisers. You will gain exposure and experience in the Advice process and customer interactions to assist in your development regardless of whether you want to move across the organisation or up into an ultimate leadership
Why join Commonwealth Financial Planning:
- The business is genuinely committed to ensuring a positive advice experience for clients
- An inclusive culture which encourages an open environment, with the willingness to share ideas and support colleagues
- The business has undergone extensive change to meet regulatory requirements and position us as a leader for future growth.
- Ongoing dedication and commitment to innovative projects ensures consistent development of market leading technology to better support advisers
- Training and ongoing professional development encourages your career growth and gives employees access to an extensive range of opportunities group wide
As a servicing planner you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prepare advice documentation and research to support financial advisers and implement advice.
- Assist with the delivery of ongoing service in the provision of professional, compliant and quality advice to clients.
- Undertake triage and scheduling of clients to optimise advisers’ time with clients and ensure a positive client experience.
In order to apply for this position, the following requirements are mandatory:
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or international equivalent AND;
- Diploma of Financial Services, Financial Planning giving you RG146 Compliance in the following: (Generic Knowledge, Securities, Managed Investments, Life Insurance, Superannuation, Financial Planning and Skills) is essential.
- Fluent Vietnamese language skills preferred
CFP is an equal opportunity employer and is happy to look at people from all walks of life. The position offers a very rewarding base salary plus super and bonus. Our friendly and supportive work culture and investment in your training will enable you to grow your career within one of the leading ASX companies.
CommBank supports RecruitAbility, a scheme designed to ensure that candidates who have a disability and meet the minimum requirements of the role they apply for are provided with the opportunity to be interviewed for that role. The aim of the scheme is to increase accessibility of employment opportunities for candidates with a disability and to support objectives of our Accessibility and Inclusion Plan.
If you confirm in your application form that you would like to participate in this initiative, have a disability and meet the minimum requirements of the role, a recruiter from CommBank will contact you after your application has been submitted to discuss your participation in the RecruitAbility Scheme.
Special Conditions: Employment is with Commonwealth Financial Planning, a subsidiary of the CBA, and will be subject to conditions of a Colonial Employment Agreement. Applicants should also be aware that offers of employment may be subject to the satisfactory completion of appropriate criminal history, pre-employment medical and background checksApply Now