- Vietnamese language skill
- Work for an award winning bank and lender
- Be part of a super regional bank
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
As a Home and Investment Lending Manager within ANZ’s Retail Branch network, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive mortgage sales and cross-sales performance to deliver growth
- Focus on mortgage lending while looking for cross sell opportunities such as insurance and other sub-products
- Contribute to branch profitability by increasing mortgage funds under management, developing strong customer relations and fostering relationship with referral sources.
Successful Candidates will ideally have:
- Good understanding of the full range of transactional and lending products
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Previous consumer lending experience in a banking environment is preferred
- Desire to work in a team oriented product sales environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual and team targets