Max M Lawyers
A highly regarded and innovative Immigration law firm located in Melbourne CBD is looking for an enthusiastic Vietnamese speaking candidate (full time) to join our team to perform consultations with clients and paperwork tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Attending consultation together with the immigration/legal team to attract clients
- Assisting the immigration/legal team with paperwork tasks such as drafting correspondences;
- Preparing legal documents in areas of general law practice including Immigration Law, Family Law etc.
An Ideal candidate will meet these requirements:
- Consultation skills with client
- Legal background not essential
- Be able to draft business letters and emails;
- IELTS score of 7.0 or higher;
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese;
- PR or Citizen.
Great opportunity to join a prestigious immigration law firm based in the heart of Melbourne. Excellent salary negotiable plus a supportive team environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Max on 03 9642 0100. Alternatively please email your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.