We are looking for Vietnamese Architects to work in Australia. Minimum 3 years related job experience and a career driven attitude.
- Multi Vacancies for Architecture
- Growing business
- State of the art site
- Great opportunity with career progression.
You will be involved throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs. As such, ideal candidate will be part of an overall project team; you will work closely with a range of construction professionals from quantity surveyors to building services engineers.
- creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
- adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- playing a part in project and team management
- travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
Along with a strong understanding of the Environment of Architecture, the successful applicant will also have demonstrated experience in:
- Architecture degree
- Recent experience in any type of Architecture
- People management and leadership experience or 3 years experience in Architecture
- English minimum of IELTS 6.0
This is a hand’s on role and an excellent opportunity for the right person to take the next step in development and career progression, where fresh ideas and innovation are recognised and rewarded.
To apply, please submit your resume below.
Telephone : 1800 6670