We are looking for Vietnamese Nurses to work in Australia. Minimum 3 years related job experience and a career driven attitude.
- Multi Vacancies for Nursing and Health
- Growing business
- State of the art site
- Great opportunity with career progression.
Your role is to work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- tutoring student nurses
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
Twenty-four-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
Along with a strong understanding of the Environment of Health, the successful applicant will also have demonstrated experience in:
- Nursing degree
- Recent experience in any type of Nursing
- People management and leadership experience or 3 years experience in Nursing
- English minimum of IELTS 6.0
This is a hand’s on role and an excellent opportunity for the right person to take the next step in development and career progression, where fresh ideas and innovation are recognised and rewarded.
To apply, please submit your resume below.
Telephone : 1800 6670