Working Holiday Visa for Vietnamese in Australia
Vietnam passport holders are NOW eligible to apply for Work and Holiday Visa 462 to Australia. Currently, only these countries are allowed to apply for Working Holiday Visa:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom.
An eligible passport holder with Working Holiday Visa allows them work while on holiday, study, enter and exit at any border in Australia for one year. Note that this type of visa are only applicable for young people whose intention is to travel around Australia while working. Note that this visa only allow applicants from 18 to 31 years of age.
Work and Holiday Visa to Australia for Vietnamese
Currently, Vietnam is NOW eligible in Work and Holiday Visa scheme. Talks between Vietnamese and Australian governments regarding Work and Holiday Visa scheme finally implemented. Availability of Work and Holiday Visa is posted at www.border.gov.au. One can only apply this type of visa if they hold a passport from:
- China, People’s Republic of
- Slovak Republic
- United States of America
With Work and Holiday 462, applicant must include a letter of support from your home government with your application. This letter does not guarantee you a place in the Work and Holiday visa program.
Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand, an alternative for Vietnamese Nationals
Many Vietnamese, especially those who are keen of travelling are thinking about where they should go and majority of them have one dream destination, New Zealand – home of the Kiwis. The soaring mountains with sparkling snow caps, the giant plains, blue fresh water lakes and home of world’s adventurous activities. Living here is everyone’s wishlist due to air quality, high standard of living, not congested and no traffic. Generally, living here is stress free.
RELATED: Vietnam and Australia signed a New Work and Holiday Visa Arrangement
You can do lots of things in New Zealand while your work supports all your financial need while staying in the country. It will also give you cultural and career experience that you can use in your future endeavors. Next year might be your chance to get there. Find out below the requirements for you to apply.
Are you eligible?
Like many other visa applications, you will undergo the same process. First is to submit documents to proof that your meet their minimum requirements.
- be a citizen of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and have a Vietnamese passport that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
- not bring children with you
- hold a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket –
- have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are here
- meet their health requirements
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalization insurance for the length of your stay
- have a tertiary qualification granted in respect of a minimum of three years’ full-time university study
- have a level of proficiency in English that is assessed as at least functional (see below)
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit, and
- not have been approved a visa under a working holiday scheme before.
- meet their character requirements – you can provide national police certificate as a proof.
If you are already in New Zealand, must hold a valid temporary visa.
English Level Proficiency
New Zealand is one of the English countries reason why need to know how to speak, write and understand their language. To prove this, you must provide an IELTS certificate with an average level of 4.5 over the four components of the test. If you have the certificate already, you must check IELTS Expiry Date.
Steps to applying for a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa:
- Register here to create an account. After filling out the form, click register button in the lower right portion of the page.
- Fill out all four sections of the application: personal, health, character and upload the necessary files.*
- Pay the fee and hit submit!
- Wait and pray.