Hiring Full Time English Teachers in Vietnam
IIBT (International Institute of Business and Technology) Job Vacancies is currently hiring native English speakers with CELTA, IELTS 8.0, TESOL or TEFL Certificates. Filipino candidates must have 5 years or more teaching experience in an International School in the Philippines, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
Basic Requirements (to legally work in Vietnam)
The Vietnamese Government require all foreign teachers in Vietnam to secure a Vietnamese Work Permit. Therefore, you must have 5 years or more teaching experience by providing us a Certificate of Employment from your previous employer/s and have it authenticated in your country. The same applies to other requirements such as education attainment and police record (Police Certificate or Clearance). You do not have to authenticate your TESOL/TEFL Certificates, just bring it with you.
If you do not have the above basic requirements, please do not apply.
This is a Full time Job position. You must have
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Experience with Windows operating system and Microsoft
- Ability to work within a strict framework to ensure class resources are used efficiently
- Ability to understand the needs of the students and how to communicate the client specific terminology to them in a non-technical manner
- Ability to communicate at a high level of English proficiency to all students
- Ability to deliver highest level of customer service
- Pleasant and outgoing
- Ability to remain even-tempered when a student is dissatisfied
- Ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills quickly
- Basic and demonstrable knowledge of teaching techniques, especially language-related teaching
- Familiar with multi track planning and developing IIBT’s English Programs.
- Willing to work in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang Cities
Recent Job Postings
Salary Ranges from 1,500 to 3000 USD per month.
Where to Apply
Kindly fill out the form below and attach your updated resume. Deadline is until March 2017.