As the world economy becomes more interconnected and English grows as the language of international communication, effective English language skills are becoming critical for success and advancement within many professions.
All professions have their own technical jargon, language functions, and necessary skills. IIBT’s professional English courses are therefore designed to focus on the essential skills and structures of each field in order to quickly develop the learners English proficiency and to help them become more effective communicators.
IIBT offers 12 week, intermediate, intensive courses in the following subjects:
- English for Business
- English for Marketing
- English for Accounting and Finance
- English for Engineering
- English for IT
- English for Nursing
- English for Agriculture
In all courses, the learner can expect:
- to quickly and comprehensively improve their English proficiency
- to be engaged with a range of intellectually stimulating material and tasks
- that the course content will be delivered in a variety of ways
- small classes taught exclusively by native speaking English teachers