IIBT’s “English for Marketing” is a 12 week intensive, specialised course designed to quickly improve students abilities and confidence in using English for marketing purposes.
The course will be suitable for any person who currently:
- is employed in a marketing department
- owns, or manages a business
- is a marketing student, or potential student
- has an interest in marketing and entrepreneurship .
Students will encounter a range of vocabulary, phrases, and grammar specific to marketing from readings from leading business and marketing magazines, case studies, television broadcasts, and more.
Some of the themes that are covered in the course include:
- product development
- public relations
- promotion and publicity
The course has a strong practical component, and students will have the chance to improve their skills through task based learning. Some of the tasks include:
- developing an advertising campaign
- analysing case studies
- problem solving dilemmas
- researching and presenting market information
IIBT’s English for Marketing is an intermediate level course. Therefore students will need to be reasonably proficient English users. This correlates to an IELTS band score of at least 4.5.