The IIBT Student Career and Employment Advisory Services empower students to develop
the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student to professional.
Choosing a study plan or educational pathway is the first step in defining your future career. However, your education can and will offer you different career paths. Knowing what you like the most about your educational pathway and future degrees or diplomas will help you to choose your subjects wisely and get the skills and experience needed to success in your chosen discipline.
Getting the right information about the potential of your educational pathways and the jobs you can apply for in the future will certainly help you discover where your real passion is and how you can get your dream career and job.
Why Plan for Your Career?
- Sense of direction and purpose
- Feel more confident about where your studies could take you.
- Identify the courses, experiences and clubs that will enhance your future prospects.
- Don’t just get a job, get a great job!
- Become the confident, motivated person employers are looking for and market yourself effectively.
- Develop transferable skills
- Planning skills are relevant to a host of jobs and careers.
How to Plan for your Future Career
The following steps will help you to make that decision: